Sunday, June 18, 2006

So many men...

In the past 2 weeks, since my weekend in the Hampton's, I've met more guys than I can count!
Unfortunately, I would probably not date any of them

BUT I don't have a really good story behind it either.

  • After hours of open bar at the Reuters ReMix ReDux party in the Nasdaq building, I was off for some more fun.
    There he was at the Sports Bar - the 6'10 guy (leave it to me to hang out with the tallest guy in the room) that was a combination of a few guys. He was kind of shy like the Boob Crusher. He lived in Spain like Barcelona. He was young. He was adorable. He plays professional basketball. He was going back to Spain in a few days. Adios!

  • Then there were these two guys I met at a Rooftop Bar. They were friends and I couldn't tell which one was interested. One of them resembled Big Bird and was chatting with my other girl friends too. The other one bragged about his house in the Hampton's, being Jewish, and having a Mini Cooper (yuck!)

    The same night on the Rooftop Bar, there was a movie producer or director that bragged about his free tickets to some concert that I wasn't interested in.

  • The Noisemaker's boy friend had a party and his friend (victim of the Nude Prude) was present, but he had another much cuter friend there, that I never met before.
    Actually, I would probably date both/either of them. However, I don't think either of them would go near me after the Nude Prude incident. Don't date me New York!

  • My acquantance has a single friend that he introduced me to a few months ago. We flirted that night that we met and I was sure things would continue somehow, but he never got my number. I saw him again recently and again, there was a lot of flirting BUT he didn't seal the deal. What's up with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home